EAST POINT COLLEGE
GNM Eligibility Crieteria
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational Stream-Health care Science from a recognized CBSE board/State/Centre
- Registered ANM with pass mark.
b) 5% of total marks is relaxed for SC/ST candidates & Any other reservation as per the State Govt.
- Students shall be medically fit.
- Minimum age for admission will be 17 years. (as on 31st December of that year) The upper age limit is 35 yrs. For ANM/ for LHV, there is no age bar.