B.Com- Bachelor of Commerce-International
B.Com- International program at East Point combines a dynamic class room experience while exposing students to global business challenges. Under this program, in addition to studying the University prescribed syllabus, students will benefit by obtaining good number of certification in job oriented professional courses offered by reputed professional bodies. In practice, students are offered a foreign educational visit covering interaction with few global companies; Seminars in reputed Universities which is aimed at exploring inter cultural business opportunities.
- To cater to the manpower needs of companies in Accounting, Taxation, Auditing, Financial analysis and Management.
- To develop business analysts for companies, capital markets and commodity markets.
- To prepare students to take up higher education to become business scientists, researchers consultants and teachers, with core competencies.
- To develop human resources to act as think tank for Business Development related issues.
- To develop entrepreneurs.
- To develop business philosophers with a focus on social responsibility and ecological sustainability.
- To develop ethical managers with interdisciplinary approach.
- To develop human resource with global aptitude and exposure to assume higher positions.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Candidates who have completed Two year Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent with Business Studies and Accountancy as two major subjects of study in both first and second year pre-university are eligible for admission into this course.
- The course is expected to use a combination of approaches such as lecture, problem solving, presentations, case discussion, role plays, exercises, videos and films.
- Well moulded citizens are added to society with managerial and accounting skills, who can take up profession independently in the field of Accountancy - Chartered Accountancy, Auditing and Taxation. They are trained to adopt to international job needs. Expertised resource is created in the areas of Cost and Management Accountancy, Company Secretary, Professions in Capital and Commodity Markets, Professions in life and non life insurance and professions in Banks by passing the respective examinations of the respective professional bodies.