BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation Management
Aviation Management Degree course of three years duration is a premium course available under Bangalore North University. This course is offered by select institutes across India. East Point has a customized Aviation course considering the emerging trend in the global aviation sector. The Course comes with good number of professional certifications awarded by reputed agencies. Cargo management, flight traffic management, safety management, Ground operations, hospitality and such other wide areas are opened for graduates of this program.
- To develop professionals with exceptional knowledge and skills in managing aviation industry.
- To enhance the aviation related technical capability, proficiency, safety-orientation in students.
- To inculcate in students a global perspective and embrace diverse cultures and ideas.
- To facilitate students in recognizing historical trends, current issues and emerging opportunities in aviation sector.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Candidates who have completed Two years Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent are eligible for admission into this course.
- The course is expected to use a combination of approaches such as lecture, problem solving, presentations, case discussion, role plays, exercises, videos and films.
- Well trained Professionals with managerial skills, knowledge coupled with good exposure to aviation management are added to the much needed society. Graduates are able to take up professional life and also are ready for social responsibility. They are also prepared to take up the professions in the field of marketing, finance, human resource and IT enabled global middle level entities for solving real life business problems.