BBA- Bachelor of Business Administration International
BBA-International Program at East Point is an integration of class room teaching associated with creative and job oriented skill development while exposing students to global business challenges. The Course includes professional certification in good number of skill sets which ensures potential employability. This course is aimed at nurturing entrepreneurial aspirations as well. Also, students are offered a foreign educational visit covering interaction with few global companies; Seminars in reputed Universities which is aimed at exploring inter cultural business opportunities.
- To develop ethical managers with inter disciplinary knowledge.
- To develop entrepreneurs.
- To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of Finance function of a company with special reference to SME sector.
- To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of Marketing function of a company with special reference to SME sector.
- To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of Human Resource function of a company with special reference to SME sector.
- To develop IT enabled global middle level managers for solving real life business problems.
- To develop business analysts for companies, capital markets and commodity markets.
- To prepare students to take up higher education to become business scientists, researchers consultants and teachers, with core competencies.
- To develop human resource with better international business understanding to take up higher careers.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Candidates who have completed Two years Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent are eligible for admission into this course.
- The course is expected to use a combination of approaches such as lecture, problem solving, presentations, case discussion, role plays, exercises, videos and films.
- More matured and much exposed graduates with an enlightened mindset is available to the society. Exceptional knowledge, skills, and values in the areas related to management will make them cream of the society. Graduates will develop a global perspective and embrace diverse cultures and ideas. Graduates are able to recognize historical trends, current issues, and emerging opportunities. Also, graduates will champion integrity, cultivate professional and personal growth opportunities, subscribe to a philosophy of lifelong learning, and lead by serving others.