The professional course in Business Administration is offered by East Point equips students for higher level of competence in conducting business operations. The students are imparted with expertise in leadership and management principles. The augmented special certificate courses give an edge over to students wherein they can start their own “Start Up” companies. The courses meant to encourage their entrepreneurial skills, administrative and managerial aptitudes in them. . Courses are planned semester wise along with the university curriculum. These courses are based on current trends in the industry and education. The structured courses offered are : Word press and E-Commerce boot camp, Soft skills, Photo journalism, Digital marketing, Investment Lab, Tally and also provided with industry visits for practical exposure. The self-confidence is boosted through periodical placement trainings and mock interviews that develop confidence in students to face interviews.
- To develop ethical managers with inter disciplinary knowledge.
- To develop entrepreneurs.
- To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of Finance function of a company with special reference to SME sector.
- To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of Marketing function of a company with special reference to SME sector.
- To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of Human Resource function of a company with special reference to SME sector.
- To develop IT enabled global middle level managers for solving real life business problems.
- To develop business analysts for companies, capital markets and commodity markets.
- To prepare students to take up higher education to become business scientists, researchers consultants and teachers, with core competencies.
- Also to develop the students for competitive examinations of UPSC, KPSC, BSRB, Staff Selection Commission, etc.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Candidates who have completed Two years Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent are eligible for admission into this course.
- The course is expected to use a combination of approaches such as lecture, problem solving, presentations, case discussion, role plays, exercises, videos and films
- Well moulded citizens are added to society with managerial and accounting skills, who can take up professional life and also ready for social responsibility. Prepared to take up the professions in the field of marketing, finance, human resource and IT enabled global middle level managers for solving real life business problems and addressing business development issues with a passion for quality competency and holistic approach.