The Bachelor of Business Administration course is framed to train and educate students to take on various aspects of organisational expectations and responsibilities. The degree is designed to provide students with a wide range of managerial skills while building competence in particular area. The curriculum thus focuses both on academic subjects, such as statistics, economics, as well as practical business subjects, such as accountancy, law, management, marketing finance and other vital managerial subjects. One of the most sought-after degree course keeps its options open for immediate job responsibilities or for pursuing higher education. Job opportunities for BBA students are available in Banking, Marketing, IT, Business Corporation, MNC’s and more. BBA graduates can also opt for further higher study in CA, ICWA, CS, MBA, M.Com, MFA, MIB, and MTA courses.
- To develop ethical managers with inter disciplinary knowledge.
- To develop entrepreneurs.
- To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of Finance function of a company with special reference to SME sector.
- To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of Marketing function of a company with special reference to SME sector.
- To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of Human Resource function of a company with special reference to SME sector.
- To develop IT enabled global middle level managers for solving real life business problems.
- To develop business analysts for companies, capital markets and commodity markets.
- To prepare students to take up higher education to become business scientists, researchers consultants and teachers, with core competencies.
- Also to develop the students for competitive examinations of UPSC, KPSC, BSRB, Staff Selection Commission, etc.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Candidates who have completed Two years Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent are eligible for admission into this course.
- The course is expected to use a combination of approaches such as lecture, problem solving, presentations, case discussion, role plays, exercises, videos and films
- Well moulded citizens are added to society with managerial and accounting skills, who can take up professional life and also ready for social responsibility. Prepared to take up the professions in the field of marketing, finance, human resource and IT enabled global middle level managers for solving real life business problems and addressing business development issues with a passion for quality competency and holistic approach.