BCA- Bachelor in Computer Application- PROFESSIONAL
BCA Professional Program of three years duration under Bangalore North University is outlined to ensure students realize the impact of newer technologies in digitization and automation which is reshaping the global work place. In addition to studying the University prescribed syllabus, the students will benefit by obtaining good number of certification in job oriented professional courses offered by reputed professional bodies.
- It aims at inculcating essential skills as demanded by the global software industry through interactive learning process
- It includes team-building skills, audio- visual presentations and personality development programmers
- This program is concerned with design, development and use of computer applications
- To develop IT enabled global analysts.
- To increase logical reasoning.
- To prepare students to take up higher education to become business scientists, researchers consultants and teachers, with core competencies.
- Also to develop the students for competitive examinations of UPSC, KPSC, BSRB, Staff Selection Commission, etc.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Candidates who have completed Two years Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent are eligible for admission into this course.
- The course is expected to use a combination of approaches such as lecture, practical work, lab work, problem solving, presentations, case discussion, role plays, exercises, videos and films
- Well moulded citizens are added to society with managerial and accounting skills, who can take up professional life and also ready for social responsibility. The program enhances analytical and communication skill besides inculcating the virtues of self-study. The Curriculum has been designed to cater to the ever changing demands of information technology along with necessary inputs from the Industry. Thus the BCA graduates are able to develop and prepare documents, projects, presentations, design website and demonstrate skills in running software programs