Bachelors of Computer Application a professional program is most focused and motivated course offered by East Point. The course is outlined keeping in mind that the digitization has impacted all spheres of our life and society. Students are made to realise the impact of new technologies such as artificial intelligence, digitization and automation which are reshaping the workplace globally. The tutoring of this course is framed with enriched quality of education aiming at the kinds of skills companies require, and training students the methods to use standard software programs found in the workplace. The increased knowledge with specially designed certificate courses will enhance and create better career options for students. Study of professional courses give an edge over to BCA graduates in their career opportunities. They can also further their higher studies by enrolling either to MCA or MBA programs Courses are planned semester wise along with the university curriculum. These courses are decided based on current trends in the industry and education. The certificate courses offered are; Soft skill, Word press, Digital Marketing, Android App development, software testing, Cloud computing
- It aims at inculcating essential skills as demanded by the global software industry through interactive learning process
- It includes team-building skills, audio- visual presentations and personality development programmers
- This program is concerned with design, development and use of computer applications
- To develop IT enabled global analysts.
- To increase logical reasoning.
- To prepare students to take up higher education to become business scientists, researchers consultants and teachers, with core competencies.
- Also to develop the students for competitive examinations of UPSC, KPSC, BSRB, Staff Selection Commission, etc.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Candidates who have completed Two years Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent are eligible for admission into this course.
- The course is expected to use a combination of approaches such as lecture, practical work, lab work, problem solving, presentations, case discussion, role plays, exercises, videos and films
- Well moulded citizens are added to society with managerial and accounting skills, who can take up professional life and also ready for social responsibility. The program enhances analytical and communication skill besides inculcating the virtues of self-study. The Curriculum has been designed to cater to the ever changing demands of information technology along with necessary inputs from the Industry. Thus the BCA graduates are able to develop and prepare documents, projects, presentations, design website and demonstrate skills in running software programs