Bachelor in Computer Application is a very good course considering the rapid growth of info-Tech sector the demand of computer professional is increasing day by day. This increasing growth of IT industry has created a lot of opportunities for the computer graduates. The course is one of the popular courses among the students aspiring to make career in Information Technology field. The course is offered to develop and enhance students’ expertise in software development and computer science. The course creates an opportunity for students to gain awareness, experience and technical adeptness to the changing industry. Particularly enabling them to apply their knowledge, techniques and skills to solve industry related problems. This program includes the fundamentals of computing, programming languages, database management, Computer networks and more. BCA students have great career opportunities in IT sectors. They can also further learn with an MCA program
- It aims at inculcating essential skills as demanded by the global software industry through interactive learning process
- It includes team-building skills, audio- visual presentations and personality development programmers
- This program is concerned with design, development and use of computer applications
- To develop IT enabled global analysts.
- To increase logical reasoning.
- To prepare students to take up higher education to become business scientists, researchers consultants and teachers, with core competencies.
- Also to develop the students for competitive examinations of UPSC, KPSC, BSRB, Staff Selection Commission, etc.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Candidates who have completed Two years Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent are eligible for admission into this course.
- The course is expected to use a combination of approaches such as lecture, practical work, lab work, problem solving, presentations, case discussion, role plays, exercises, videos and films
- Well moulded citizens are added to society with managerial and accounting skills, who can take up professional life and also ready for social responsibility. The program enhances analytical and communication skill besides inculcating the virtues of self-study. The Curriculum has been designed to cater to the ever changing demands of information technology along with necessary inputs from the Industry. Thus the BCA graduates are able to develop and prepare documents, projects, presentations, design website and demonstrate skills in running software programs